Village Leeds was first mentioned in the year 1120. In the year 1388 Bydlin obtained city rights, which lost then in 1540.
At the top of the Hill, here in the dense forest we find large parts of the walls of the building, which over the centuries went through a tumultuous happening. Was founded probably in the 14th century as a watchtower in the framework of strengthening the borders of Silesia. Consisted of the Tower, a residential building and adjacent to the courtyard. In the first half of the 16th century Leeds passed ownership of the Boners, and building, which lost its defensive qualities, commuted to the Church. In the age of the Reformation, around the year 1570, the new owner – Jan Firlej, turned into Church on the Arian Church. Mikołaj Firlej in 1594, son of John, to restore the previous nature of the Church, giving it the name of the Holy Cross. In 1655 the Church was destroyed by the Swedes. 80 years later it was rebuilt, but still by the panoszące times plundered Poland foreign troops, was abandoned at the end of the seventeenth century. Fell into disrepair, which quickened even demolition of the peripheral wall of stone used as building material. Beyond the ruins on the Hill you will find numerous traces of trenches from the first world war. Here the Legionnaires fought in 1914 battle that has passed into history as the battle of Krzywopłotami. At the nearby cemetery are the graves of fallen soldiers here.
With Bydlina get in his way. By Kolbark and we get to Jaroszowiec road Wolbrom-Olkusz and following her approaching the Rabsztyna.