The Częstochowa Philharmonic was established in March 1945. Its first building was located at 16 Dąbrowskiego Street. In the 1950s, a new concert hall was erected on the site of the Częstochowa synagogue burned by the Germans. The hall was designed by architect Tadeusz Gawłowski. The building represents the best traditions of Modernism. In terms of acoustics, the interior was arranged by sound engineer Witold Straszewicz.
repertuar na stronie www
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.