Szczegóły atrakcji turystycznej
Kategoria: Gastronomy

Pizzeria Palermo


Lokalizacja
Częstochowska 24
Koziegłowy
Koziegłowy
Śląsk, Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska
w mieście
Informacje ogólne
: pizzeria
: pizzeria
Kontakt
: +48 34 3143741
: pizzeria-palermo2@o2.pl
: pizza-palermo-kozieglowy.pl
Dostępność
: whole year

Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.

Przejdź do strony logowania.

Atrakcje
Trasy
Galerie
City audio tours
Zapraszamy na audiowycieczkę po Koziegłowach!
Silesian Flavours Culinary Trail
Częstochowa
The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focu... więcej>>
Częstochowa
Two-storey restaurant tempts with its own beer and exceptional cuisine with well-known regional dishes such as buttermil... więcej>>
Częstochowa
The restaurant is located in a city centre, in historic cellars of City Hall.
Tarnowskie Góry
Hotel Opera Restaurant is good cuisine and professional service. The restaurant contains high-quality products, unproces... więcej>>
Nearby
Koziegłowy
The church of Saint Barbara in Koziegłowy is situated outside the historical center of the town, in the northern suburbs. This church was built in 1670. It was founded by Foundations Stanisław's Kawiecki's and his wife, Barbara of Przerębskich, as part of a hospital for the poor. The church have rather an unusual form of architecture, because in later times a hospital building was added to the original chapel. The church, both outside and inside, has retained its Baroque character.
Koziegłowy
The history of Koziegłowy dates back to the fourteenth or fifteenth century, when one of the representatives of the Lis family received a foundation charter, allowing him to set up a town between the rivers of Sarni Stok and Boży Stok, which are right tributaries of the Warta. From those times, an urban layout including a market square and seven streets going out of it have been preserved. The partly Gothic parish church of Saint Mary Magdalene is worth seeing. It is located east of the market square. It stands next to the townhouse from the nineteenth century.
Koziegłowy
The church of Saint Mary Magdalene and Corpus Christi in Koziegłowy was built in the fifteenth century. It is located on a promontory at the confluence of the rivers of Sarni Stok and Boży Stok. It was then when the brick presbytery was erected, which was decorated with unusual Gothic wall paintings depicting the scenes of Passion. In later times, a nave and a defensive tower were added. Inside you will find many interesting monuments, mostly in the Baroque style.
Koziegłówki
The parish of Saint Anthony of Padua in Koziegłówki can boast of its origins going back to the Middle Ages. However, the current parish church is a little over 100 years old. As a matter of fact, it was built in the style of the Italian Renaissance, in the years 1900-1907. Inside there are, among others, Baroque altars and other antique furnishing. In Koziegłówki a colorful Easter tradition of "Turks" has been preserved.
Cynków
The church of Saint Lawrence in Cynków (near Koziegłowy) was built in the seventeenth century. What fairly unusual, we know the name of the builder. It was Walenty Ruray, a carpenter from Pyskowice. The wooden building was erected in a special vertical-post log construction. That is the only church in Silesia built in this way. The walls and roof are covered with shingle. Above the roof, there is a metal turret.
zobacz więcej
Gastronomy
Koziegłowy
Zapraszamy do swojskiej karczmy gdzie mogą Państwo w przytulnym otoczeniu skosztować obfitych dań mięsnych i rybnych przyrządzonych według staropolskich receptur w bardzo przystępnych cenach.
Koziegłowy
The restaurant is located only 2 km from the route A1 (by the road 789, direction Żarki-Myszków). In the spacious interior you can taste Polish, regional and Jewish cuisine specialities. All dishes are prepared with natural ingredients often originating from the restaurant garden.
zobacz więcej