Wyszukiwarka obiektów i miejsc
Wyszukiwarka
Obszar wyszukiwania na mapie
Wybierz pozycje
<< mniej
Pobierz atrakcje
Liczba elementów:

Wyniki wyszukiwania

  • Cultural Heritage
    Częstochowa
    At the beginning of the nineteenth century, there were two towns – Częstochowa and Nowa Częstochowa, also called Częstochówka, both situated at Jasna Góra. They merged into one urban organism in 1826. The new, fourth most populated city of Congress Poland needed a town hall. It was erected between 1828 and 1836, according to the design of Franciszek Reinstein. After the rebuilding in 1908, it features the Eclectic style. Currently, it houses the Częstochowa Museum.
  • Accommodation
    Częstochowa
    Pokoje w dobrym położeniu, tanie oraz przyjemna obsługa.
  • Cultural Heritage
    Częstochowa
    The first Gothic church of Saint Sigismund in Częstochowa was built as a parish church, probably in the first half of the fifteenth century. It served as a parish church only until the end of the nineteenth century. Its today's look is the result of an eighteenth-century reconstruction. At that time, it was rebuilt in the Baroque style. It is a three-nave church with two towers at the front. In the adjacent seventeenthcentury monastery building, there is now a parsonage.
Silesian Flavours Culinary Trail
Częstochowa
The restaurant is located in a city centre, in historic cellars of City Hall.
Częstochowa
Two-storey restaurant tempts with its own beer and exceptional cuisine with well-known regional dishes such as buttermil... więcej>>
Kroczyce
The restaurant is located in a picturesque area of Krakow-Czestochowa Upland and offers traditional Polish, Jurassic an... więcej>>
Nearby
Częstochowa
The Museum of Halina Poświatowska in Częstochowa is located in the house at 23 Częstochowska Street. She is one of the greatest Polish poets of the twentieth century. The main theme of her poems is passing of time and love. The museum is arranged in the family home, where there are numerous rare memorabilia such as her typewriter, letters, photographs and documents. The collection is completed with important figures in her life, and, of course, the ubiquitous poems.
Częstochowa
"While in Częstochowa, it is worth visiting the Prof. Wacław Sakwa Gallery of Art Casting. Here, we will see a collection of antique and contemporary art castings made in various techniques. The most precious exhibit in the collection is a fifteenth-century bell. Prof. Wacław Sakwa, the patron of the gallery, served, among others, as rector of the Silesian University of Technology."
Częstochowa
While in Częstochowa, it is worth visiting the Prof. Wacław Sakwa Gallery of Art Casting. Here, we will see a collection of antique and contemporary art castings made in various techniques. The most precious exhibit in the collection is a fifteenth-century bell. Prof. Wacław Sakwa, the patron of the gallery, served, among others, as rector of the Silesian University of Technology.
Częstochowa
The church of Saint James in Częstochowa has an interesting history. Originally, there was a sixteenth-century chapel of the same patron, and in its place, a brick church was built in the following century. During the partitions, on the site of the demolished chapel, tsarist authorities erected an Orthodox church of Saints Cyril and Methodius, which was somewhat a demonstration of power. After being returned to the parish of Saint James, the building was rebuilt, but has retained the characteristic features of the neo-Byzantine style.
Częstochowa
The Avenue of the Blessed Virgin Mary, also known simply as "Aleje" – the Avenues, is the main and elegant street of Częstochowa. Traditionally the entire artery is divided into the First, Second and Third Avenues. Between the two-lane roadways, there is a promenade, along which numerous pilgrimages head for the Jasna Góra monastery. Along the avenue we will see a number of old houses built predominately in the Classicist style.
zobacz więcej