The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focu...
The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focused on traditional Polish cuisine based on healthy regional products. The restaurant's specialty is traditional Polish cuisine, which is appreciated by both local restaurant guests and tourist groups from around the world. All dishes are cooked based on Old Polish recipes.
The church of Saint James in Częstochowa has an interesting
history. Originally, there was a sixteenth-century chapel of
the same patron, and in its place, a brick church was built in
the following century. During the partitions, on the site of the
demolished chapel, tsarist authorities erected an Orthodox
church of Saints Cyril and Methodius, which was somewhat a
demonstration of power. After being returned to the parish
of Saint James, the building was rebuilt, but has retained the
characteristic features of the neo-Byzantine style.
The Avenue of the Blessed Virgin Mary, also known
simply as "Aleje" – the Avenues, is the main and
elegant street of Częstochowa. Traditionally the entire
artery is divided into the First, Second and Third
Avenues. Between the two-lane roadways, there is a
promenade, along which numerous pilgrimages head
for the Jasna Góra monastery. Along the avenue we
will see a number of old houses built predominately in
the Classicist style.
The Museum of Halina Poświatowska in Częstochowa is
located in the house at 23 Częstochowska Street. She is one
of the greatest Polish poets of the twentieth century. The
main theme of her poems is passing of time and love. The
museum is arranged in the family home, where there are
numerous rare memorabilia such as her typewriter, letters,
photographs and documents. The collection is completed
with important figures in her life, and, of course, the
At the beginning of the nineteenth century, there were two
towns – Częstochowa and Nowa Częstochowa, also called
Częstochówka, both situated at Jasna Góra. They merged
into one urban organism in 1826. The new, fourth most
populated city of Congress Poland needed a town hall. It was
erected between 1828 and 1836, according to the design of
Franciszek Reinstein. After the rebuilding in 1908, it features
the Eclectic style. Currently, it houses the Częstochowa
Turecka restauracja posiadająca prawdziwie turecki wystrój oraz klimat. W restauracji są 3 sale: jedna z nich przeznaczona jest do palenia shishi (fajki wodnej). Druga bardziej kameralna przeznaczona jest do organizowania większych imprez, tańców (taniec brzucha, salsa, imprezy taneczne, taniec orientalny).