The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focu...
The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focused on traditional Polish cuisine based on healthy regional products. The restaurant's specialty is traditional Polish cuisine, which is appreciated by both local restaurant guests and tourist groups from around the world. All dishes are cooked based on Old Polish recipes.
Zdzislaw Beksiński is one of the most renowned Polish
artists of the second half of the twentieth century. His art
works can be found in numerous galleries and museums
around the world. One of the few places in Poland where
you can see dozens of the artist's works is Częstochowa,
namely the Museum of Zdzislaw Beksiński in the City Art
Gallery. The works presented here come from the
collection of the artist’s friends - Anna and Piotr
"The Museum of Ore Mining in Częstochowa is one of the places in Poland where you can learn about traditional methods of mining iron ore in natural conditions. It is housed in the underground corridors hollowed out beneath the Częstochowa Stanisław Staszic Park. Besides the old
corridors, we can see specialized machinery and equipment. The opening of the exhibition took place in 2008. The museum is a branch of the Częstochowa Museum."
The Stanisław Staszic Park in Częstochowa is one of the two
parks at the foot of Jasna Góra which are located towards
the east of the monastery. Their boundaries were drawn in
the first half of the nineteenth century. Currently, the
Staszic Park has over 5 hectares, and there are
monumental trees, here. The pride of the park is numerous
monuments and buildings erected on the occasion of the
Industry and Agriculture Exhibition in Częstochowa in 1909.
The church of Saint James in Częstochowa has an interesting
history. Originally, there was a sixteenth-century chapel of
the same patron, and in its place, a brick church was built in
the following century. During the partitions, on the site of the
demolished chapel, tsarist authorities erected an Orthodox
church of Saints Cyril and Methodius, which was somewhat a
demonstration of power. After being returned to the parish
of Saint James, the building was rebuilt, but has retained the
characteristic features of the neo-Byzantine style.
In 1909, the Exhibition of Industry and Agriculture was held in Częstochowa. It was the largest event of its kind in the Polish lands before the the First World War. Within a few months, 660 exhibitors presented their products to about half a million visitors. A reminder of that exhibition is a few halls which can be seen in the Staszica Park at Jasna Góra.