DETAILS OF THE TOURIST ATTRACTION
Category: Accommodation

Kukubara Bowling Center & Hotel


Kukubara Bowling Center & Hotel is located in the beautiful landscape of Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska (The Kraków-Częstochowa Upland). In the neighbourhood are the ruins of Mirów and Bobolice castles. The hotel's interiors are designed classy, the rooms are bright, tasteful, with comfortable furnitures.

We offer our guests:

  • an air-conditioned conference room for about 30 seats, equipped with modern audio-video equipment,
  • 1 room for smokers
  • bar
  • restaurant
  • billiards
  • bowling
  • parking

The hotel has in offer also 6 bowling lanes and the instructors, who are on site to explain the rules of the game.

Location
street 1 Maja 126
42-300 Myszków
Myszków
Kraków-Częstochowa Jura
in the country, other
General Information
: hotel, atmospheric places
: ***
Contact data
: +48 697 000 100
: recepcja@kukubara.com
: www.kukubara.com
Accommodation
: 22
: 11
: internet, car park, non-smoking rooms, smoking rooms, tv/sat
Conference room
: Yes
: Yes
: Yes
: Wireless Internet, flip chart, air conditioning, sounding, multimedia projector
Availability
: whole year

Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.

Przejdź do strony logowania.

Attractions
Routes
Galleries
Silesian Flavours Culinary Trail
Kroczyce
The restaurant is located in a picturesque area of Krakow-Czestochowa Upland and offers traditional Polish, Jurassic an... More>>
Częstochowa
The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focu... More>>
Częstochowa
Two-storey restaurant tempts with its own beer and exceptional cuisine with well-known regional dishes such as buttermil... More>>
Nearby
Myszków
The mansion of August Schmelzer, also called the Industrialist’s Palace, is one of the most beautiful historic buildings in Myszków. The building was put up in the second half of the nineteenth century for August Schmelzer, a Saxon, owner of a spinning plant and dye-works, which in the course of time were turned into the Company of Cotton Manufactory "August Schmelzer." The mansion house is Eclectic with a wealth of architectural details.
Myszków
The Chapel of the Nativity of the Lord Jesus in Mijaczów, a district of Myszków, was built in the eighteenth century. It was part of the manor buildings whose owners belonged to the nobility of the Duchy of Siewierz. The chapel was built of stone and covered with a gable roof. A Baroque barrel vault with lunettes has been preserved inside the chapel. Today, the chapel is a subsidiary to the parish church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Myszków Mijaczów.
Myszków
The miraculous image of Our Lady of the Rosary is venerated in the sanctuary in Mrzygłód (once a town city, now a district of Myszków). It was brought here by the Dominicans from Kraków in the middle of the seventeenth century, and placed in the newly erected parish church in the years 1644 to 1653. The sanctuary was built in the Renaissance and Baroque styles. In the Baroque interior there are beautiful, richly decorated altars.
Żarki
Żarki is a small town in the district Myszków. It is the seat of the urban-rural commune. Żarki is an old, medieval town, which, according to the known written sources, received town privileges before the year 1382. In 1406, Żarki was again granted privileges by King Ladislaus Jagiello. In the seventeenth century, due to a plague, the town changed its location. On the site of a once existing wooden chapel, there are stone ruins of the eighteenth-century church of Saint Stanislaus, which are preserved and open to the public.
Żarki
The church of Saints Simon and Jude Thaddeus in Żarki was built in the early sixteenth century. In the early years of the eighteenth, it burned down, but was rebuilt (in a slightly amended form) thanks to the efforts of the Męciński family, the then owners. The church was again rebuilt in the years 1846-1847. Today, it is an Eclectic building with a tower covered with a Baroque dome. Inside, there is a Baroque high altar with the image of the Transfiguration.
See more