Szczegóły atrakcji turystycznej
Kategoria: Cultural Heritage

The Hermitage of the Holy Spirit in Czatachowa


In the village of Czatachowa, in the central part of the Kraków Częstochowa Upland, near Jasna Góra, a few Pauline monks began hermit lives in the 90s of the last century. In the course of time, the area of the Holy Spirit Hermitage was enclosed by a stone wall, and the monks built a small stone church of the Holy Spirit and the wooden chapel of St Anthony the Hermit. They themselves started to live in modest cottages, scattered in the foreSt

Lokalizacja
Czatachowa 50
Czatachowa
Żarki
Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska
w lesie, na wsi
Informacje ogólne
: kościoły, zabytki architektury
Dostępność
: whole year

Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.

Przejdź do strony logowania.

Atrakcje
Trasy
Galerie
Sound files
0322
/Media/Default\.MainStorage/Poi/nki14drb.0xl\0322.mp3

Silesian Flavours Culinary Trail
Kroczyce
The restaurant is located in a picturesque area of Krakow-Czestochowa Upland and offers traditional Polish, Jurassic an... więcej>>
Częstochowa
The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focu... więcej>>
Częstochowa
Two-storey restaurant tempts with its own beer and exceptional cuisine with well-known regional dishes such as buttermil... więcej>>
Częstochowa
The restaurant is located in a city centre, in historic cellars of City Hall.
Nearby
Żarki
Near the village of Przewodziszowice in the Polish Jura, there are ruins of one of the smaller Eagles' Nests. The local defense watchtower was built probably in the fourteenth or the late fourteenth and fifteenth centuries. The builder of the watch tower was either King Casimir the Great or Duke Ladislaus of Opole. For some time in the fifteenth century, it became a property of knight-robber Kornicz called Siestrzeniec, who according to a legend, hid the stolen treasures here.i
Żarki
In the town of Żarki town located near Zawiercie, in the Polish Jura, one can find the Shrine of Our Lady of Leśniów, the Patroness of the Families. A miraculous statue of Our Lady with the Child is worshipped in the sanctuary. The statue is said to have been brought to Leśniów by Vladislaus II of Opole at the end of the fourteenth century. The sculpture adorns the main altar of the church of the Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary, in whose neighborhood there is a monastery of the Pauline Fathers.
Łutowiec
Łutowiec is an inconspicuous village (formerly known as Oltowiec or Holtowiec). It is an old village, mentioned for the first time at the end of the fourteenth century. A medieval watchtower, of which remains have been preserved on one of the rock outcroppings, is one of the most mysterious objects of this kind in the Jura. It was probably founded in the fourteenth century, but already in the next century, it became abandoned and was beginning to fall into ruin.
Złoty Potok
The building of Rybaczówka, erected in the interwar years, in 1935, served as a mountain hostel of the Polish Tatra Society until the end of the Second World War. It is associated with the trout farm of the Raczynskis, which was once the first trout farm in Europe. The building was put up at the initiative of Count Aleksander Raczyński, who was known as a passionate of tourism. The building, alternately devastated and renovated during the communist period and neglected in the years after the fall of communism, is waiting for its revitalization. Currently, it is being used by the Silesian Agricultural Advisory Center in Częstochowa and for tourism purpose.
Złoty Potok
The trout farm in Złoty Potok is the oldest breeding farm in continental Europe. Ponds on the small river of Wiercica in the Kraków-Częstochowa Upland were built by Count Edward Raczyński, the owner of the estate in Złoty Potok. Engineer Michał Girdwoyń, the best then a specialist was commissioned to design the ponds’ arrangement. In 1881, the first ponds were stocked with trout brought in from California in the United States.
zobacz więcej
Gastronomy
Pstrągarnia w Złotym Potoku jest najstarszym tego typu gospodarstwem hodowlanym na terenie Europy kontynentalnej. Stawy na rzeczce Wiercicy (Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska) zbudował hrabia Edward Raczyński, właściciel złotopotockiego majątku ziemskiego. Urządzenie stawów zlecił najlepszemu ówczesnemu specjaliście - inżynierowi Michałowi Girdwoyniowi. Pierwsze stawy zarybiono w 1881 roku pstrągami sprowadzonymi z Kalifornii w Stanach Zjednoczonych.
zobacz więcej