The building of Rybaczówka, erected in the interwar years, in 1935, served as a mountain hostel of the Polish Tatra Society until the end of the Second World War. It is associated with the trout farm of the Raczynskis, which was once the first trout farm in Europe. The building was put up at the initiative of Count Aleksander Raczyński, who was known as a passionate of tourism. The building, alternately devastated and renovated during the communist period and neglected in the years after the fall of communism, is waiting for its revitalization. Currently, it is being used by the Silesian Agricultural Advisory Center in Częstochowa and for tourism purpose.
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.