Located near the forest. Full board. Housewife on request bakes bread. Children's Playground. After agreeing, you can bring your pets and put up a tent. The location ensures peace and quiet. Attractions include hiking and biking trails Jurassic stronghold, gathering mushrooms and berries, bonfires, and horse-drawn carriage ride horseback.
Rooms: 3 4-bed rooms with extra bed and room 6-bedded rooms with shared bathroom and kitchen for guests.
ulica Brzeziny 1
Region turystyczny: Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska
Lokalizacja: na wsi
: 034 315 42 21
: 503 546 261
: dzieci, grupy
: przewodnik po angielsku, przewodnik po niemiecku
: kuchnia, miejsca do grillowania, miejsce na ognisko, podłączenie prądu, prysznic
: akceptujemy euro, parking
: whole year
Nie jesteś zalogowany. Aby skorzystać z planera podróży musisz się zalogować.
The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focu...
The beginning of the restaurant operation Złoty Garniec Inn is 2013. From the very beginning, the restaurant owners focused on traditional Polish cuisine based on healthy regional products. The restaurant's specialty is traditional Polish cuisine, which is appreciated by both local restaurant guests and tourist groups from around the world. All dishes are cooked based on Old Polish recipes.
In the village of Czatachowa, in the central part of the Kraków Częstochowa Upland, near Jasna Góra, a few Pauline monks
began hermit lives in the 90s of the last century. In the course
of time, the area of the Holy Spirit Hermitage was enclosed by
a stone wall, and the monks built a small stone church of the
Holy Spirit and the wooden chapel of St Anthony the Hermit.
They themselves started to live in modest cottages, scattered
in the foreSt
Łutowiec is an inconspicuous village (formerly known as
Oltowiec or Holtowiec). It is an old village, mentioned for the
first time at the end of the fourteenth century. A medieval
watchtower, of which remains have been preserved on one of
the rock outcroppings, is one of the most mysterious objects
of this kind in the Jura. It was probably founded in the
fourteenth century, but already in the next century, it became
abandoned and was beginning to fall into ruin.
The early medieval settlement “Wały” lies in the vicinity
of Złoty Potok. It was a rock stronghold located in the
highland. It consisted of a few parts. It was erected on a
forested promontory above the Wiercica river valley. It
was composed of three outer settlements and a central
fortress protected by the earthworks. The site was
inhabited from the eighth to the twelfth century. The red
marked Trail of the Eagles' Nests runs in the vicinity of the
remains of the settlement earthworks.
The building of Rybaczówka, erected in the interwar years, in
1935, served as a mountain hostel of the Polish Tatra Society
until the end of the Second World War. It is associated with
the trout farm of the Raczynskis, which was once the first
trout farm in Europe. The building was put up at the
initiative of Count Aleksander Raczyński, who was known as
a passionate of tourism. The building, alternately devastated
and renovated during the communist period and neglected
in the years after the fall of communism, is waiting for its
revitalization. Currently, it is being used by the Silesian
Agricultural Advisory Center in Częstochowa and for tourism
The trout farm in Złoty Potok is the oldest breeding farm
in continental Europe. Ponds on the small river of
Wiercica in the Kraków-Częstochowa Upland were built
by Count Edward Raczyński, the owner of the estate in
Złoty Potok. Engineer Michał Girdwoyń, the best then a
specialist was commissioned to design the ponds’
arrangement. In 1881, the first ponds were stocked with
trout brought in from California in the United States.
Pstrągarnia w Złotym Potoku jest najstarszym tego typu gospodarstwem hodowlanym na terenie Europy kontynentalnej. Stawy na rzeczce Wiercicy (Jura Krakowsko-Częstochowska) zbudował hrabia Edward Raczyński, właściciel złotopotockiego majątku ziemskiego. Urządzenie stawów zlecił najlepszemu ówczesnemu specjaliście - inżynierowi Michałowi Girdwoyniowi. Pierwsze stawy zarybiono w 1881 roku pstrągami sprowadzonymi z Kalifornii w Stanach Zjednoczonych.